1. _____your receipt to the customer service department and they will pay the money back to you.
A. Having brought.
D. To bring. 满分：2 分 2. She said that she_____what he could_____us, but she was too busy then.
A. would do, help.
B. could have done, to help.
C. would have done, helping.
D. could do, helped
3. The long lasting war,_____with blood and deaths, ended in people’s sadness, ____no result.
A. filling, reached
B. filled, to reach.
C. filling, would reach.
D. filled, reaching.
4. Sam offered us a lift when he was leaving the office, but our work_____, we refused his offer.
A. not finishing.
B. had not been finished
C. not having finished
D. not finished
5. The best way to_____this goal is to introduce new advanced technology. A. access. B. perform. C. achieve.
6. After the tsunami, the injured were cared _____ in the local hospitals or taken by air
to the hospitals of neighboring cities. A. of. B. for. C. after.
7. I’d prefer_____if I didn’t have to get up early on Saturdays. A. that. B. such. C. it.
8. _______, I might have ended up dead. A. Were he not to come to the rescue B. Should he not come to the rescue C. Had he not come to the rescue
D. If he did not come to the rescue
9. The two old brothers,_____so long, held each other and burst into tears. A. being separated
B. having been separated C. having separated
D. had been separated
10. —Is this course rather difficult?
—Yes. That’s why I_____it. A. left. B. missed C. abandoned
11. —Would you please find a world map which is drawn to a scale of_____. —Yes, sir.
Here you are. A. one out of ten thousan
B. C. one in ten thousands. D. one to ten thousan
F. one of ten thousands.
12. It is unreasonable for him to______ the promotion of his younger but more
competent colleague to a rank above him. A. consent B. resent C. approve
13. I can’t_____her another day; she never stops crying.
A. come up with. B. keep up with. C. put up with.
D. catch up with.C
14. _____I forget, please remind me about it. A. In case. B. So that. C. In order that.
D. When. A
15. His lecture was hard to follow because he kept jumping from one subject to_____. A. other. B. the other. C. the others.
16. The car is running _____. It seems to be flying. A. more and faster B. more and fast C. fast and fast
D. faster and faster
17. His flat, for_____he paid $10, 000, is now worth $30, 000. A. that.
18. He put forward a lot of plans, but none of_____were carried out in their work. A. which. B. them. C. what.
19. Take this pill. It will_____your pain. A. ease. B. easy. C. easily.
20. It was when she was about to go to bed ______ the telephone rang. A. A. since. B. as. C. that.
21. It was in the small house_____was built with sticks by his father_____he spent his
childhoo## A. which, that. B. that, which. C. which, which.
D. that, where.