Module 5 Unit 2 知识点汇集
1. an erupting volcano (P21) 35. on the plane / train
2. natural disasters in the car
3. a business development consultant 36. impress sb. with sth.
(P22-23) impress sth. on sb.
consult a lawyer / doctor / dictionary leave / have / make a (an) …
impression on sb. consult with sb. 与某人交换意见
4. follow the usual schedule 37. be in conflict with …
5. open the floor 38. queue up (P32-37)
6. large amounts of 39. provide sth for sb.
7. flow into 40. at the moment
8. lay eggs 41. pike out
9. cut back on 42. draw conclusion
10. recycle waste 43. burn down
recycled things 44. the people living in desert areas
11. be concerned about 45. get into trouble
12. be seen as 46. get sth. repaired
13. pour into 47. make progress in
14. be greedy for 48. so far
15. hide from ones responsibility 49. the third longest river (P38-39) take responsibility to do / for sth 50. raise concern
16. the people operating these factories 51. the water taken from the river
17. think of … as … 52. the waste being put back into the river
18. raw material 53. rely on sb. for sth.
19. preserve / protect the environment 54. range from … to …
20. cut down range between … and …
21. be willing to do 55. educate sb. on / about sth.
22. harm / damage the environment 56. put … in danger
do harm to / cause damage to… 57. be under way
23. the subject being discussed 58. replace … with …
24. keep in mind 59. nature reserves
25. pump …into … (P25) 60. in / with regard to
26. have a problem with population 61. blame … on …
27. use up 62. let off
28. what if … 63. be in use
29. run out 64. in particular
30. as long as be particular about
31. power the factories (P27-31) 65. last but not least
32. make space for … 66. a sense of satisfaction
33. on / upon the arrival of spring 67. do one’s part to do sth.
34. clean up
二、教材中重点句型 … and Mr Qian Liwei, …
4. The world’5. When people think of factories, they clouds of dirty smoke …
healthy environment and development should be possible at the same time. to the environment. news for the wide range of fish and wildlife that live in or along the river. produced by car. (that = the carbon)
Since the Copenhagen Climate Conference, carrying out low carbon common & living a producing large quantities of greenhouse gases and causing serious pollution. People have paid more attention to economic growth than the environmental protection. / People have given priority to economic growth over the environmental protection. If the situation continues, China will die of its own development.
During the discussion, my classmates put forward the following suggestions about how to take a green development path. First, more trees should be planted to expand forest coverage. Second, clean energy and renewable energy should be developed. Third, many this that people throw away should be recycled and reused.
We all think it everyone’s duty to live a low carbon life. We should try to save every bit of water and electricity. We should use public transportation as much as possible. Besides, we should call on people around us to make contributions to creating a green homeland.